You are here
- Chariell Glogovac-Smith, Sadaf Sadri. 2023. It Happened on a Sunday
- Tivon Rice, Models for Environmental Literacy, 2020, computer generated texts, 4K video, sound
- "MindTraffic" Glitched Music Video Short 2019
- RM-TNKRT "Prosumer" ASMR, Mukbang, glitched, music video
- Tivon Rice, Environment Built for Absence(an unofficial/artificial sequel to J.G. Ballard's "High Rise"), 2018, computer generated text, video, neon
- Sangjun, Yoo
- Chanee Choi, Eating Myself, A performance video installation with a real-time performance, 2016
- Adam Hogan, silent forest, Bradbury Art Museum, 2017
- Adam Hogan, roots, public installation, 2016
- Two Women, multimedia installation by Ha Na Lee
- Jarmick, Martin. Memoir II. Center for Digital Art & Experimental Media (DXARTS). 2016.
- Jarmick, Martin. I'll Make Myself A Memory. Center for Digital Art & Experimental Media (DXARTS). 2015.
- Partita No. 2 in Infrasound
- Vestiges II ver.2, interactive multimedia installation by Ha Na Lee, CURRENTS: Santa Fe's Annual International New Media Festival, Santa Fe, NM (June - July 2014)
- Between This Image, Martin Jarmick, 2013
- Trębacz, Ewa, composer. "Interior Portrait". Dir. Robert Sowa. Animated Film Studio. Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków, 2013. DVD.
- "Sequence". Dir. Robert Sowa, photography Marcin Koszałka, music Ewa Trębacz. Action Animation - The Most Recent Films. National Audiovisual Institute NInA (Poland), 2008. DVD.
- Riah Buchanan, thekompromat.com, December 2018
- prosthesis memoria for two performers and EEG by: Daniel Peterson and Adam Hogan, 2016