You are here
- La Casa de la 11, expanded performance and interactive multimedia installation in collaboration with Anaid Bohor
- Gabrielle Benabdallah, Ashten Alexander, Sourojit Ghosh, Chariell Glogovac-Smith, Lacey Jacoby, Caitlin Lustig, Anh Nguyen, Anna Parkhurst, Kathryn Reyes, Neilly H. Tan, Edward Wolcher, Afroditi Psarra, and Daniela Rosner. 2022. Slanted Speculations: Material Encounters with Algorithmic Bias. In Designing Interactive Systems (DIS). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 85–99. https://doi.org/10.1145/3532106.3533449
- Desjardins, Audrey and Psarra, Afroditi and Whiting, Bonnie. 2021. Voices and Voids: Subverting Voice Assistant Systems through Performative Experiments. In Creativity and Cognition (C&C '21). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, Article 29, 1–10. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3450741.3466807
- Chanhee Choi, Unreal Window (part1), ISEA 2022 Barcelona, January 2021
- Tivon Rice, Models for Environmental Literacy, 2020, computer generated texts, 4K video, sound
- Human Subjects, Juan Pampin, Richard Karpen, JACK Quartet (2019)
- Tivon Rice, Environment Built for Absence(an unofficial/artificial sequel to J.G. Ballard's "High Rise"), 2018, computer generated text, video, neon
- Natural Language Processing AI project, Eleanor Jones, 2021
- Imaginary Machinescape is a sound ecosystem produced by the dialogue between the situational landscape and the interpretation that a machine makes of the environment. Through a system based on Artificial Intelligence models, this system listens, interprets, and classifies the non-human acoustic signals of the electromagnetic spectrum that an antenna captures.
- Glogovac-Smith, Chariell. Hair-StyleGan. 2022, DXARTS
- Afroditi Psarra, Ventriloquist Ontology, 2021-22
- Forest 2020 - ...
- Glogovac-Smith, Chariell. Speculative Landscapes. 2022. DXARTS.