In the Press
Content tagged with this term:
- "Art and the Brain" Class Profiled in Perspectives Magazine
- "Public And Provocative: Sanctum At The Henry"
- DXARTS partners with the Burke Museum for The Big Draw
- DXARTS profiled in The Seattle Times
- DXARTS profiled in The Stranger
- DXARTS Work at Push Arts New Media Festival in Seattle
- Ewa Trębacz's Article Depth Modulation: Composing Motion in Immersive Audiovisual Spaces, published in Organized Sound 17.2 (2012)
- James Coupe's General Intellect reviewed by "The Stranger"
- Juan Pampin and James Coupe are Henry Art Gallery Façade Window Project Finalists
- Microsoft blog "The Fire Hose" features DXARTS artist Robert Twomey
- Paths II: The Music of Trees by Abby Aresty at Seattle's Washington Park Arboretum
- UW Perspectives: A Marriage of Art and Neuroscience.
- UW Perspectives: Marcin Pączkowski. A Marriage of Music and Motion.