Floyd and Delores Jones Playhouse

4045 University Way NE, Seattle, WA - Google Map
Jones Playhouse
Jones Playhouse

Originally a storehouse and remodeled into a theater in 1930, the Floyd and Delores Jones Playhouse (originally called the Seattle Repertory Playhouse), was the very first state-sponsored theater in the nation and was home to WPA projects and the Negro Federal Theater Projects.  It has a thrust stage and seats 210

Facility Type: 
Performance Venues